Tips for eating with dentures
Call The Office
+1 (204) 334 0022
Rossmere Plaza 8-1050 Henderson?Hwy Winnipeg, MB
5 Tips For Eating With Dentures
Â Eating is one of the most pleasant things in life. However, it might also be a bit of a frustrating experience if you donâ€™t know how to care for your dentures especially when they’re brand new. Before you indulge in a juicy steak, read the 5 tips for eating with dentures below and treat your teeth nicely.
Expert Denture Clinic
If you have loose-fitting dentures, that need a same-day denture repair or it has been more than a year since you last visited a denturist, then you are invited to come down and see top rated denturist Odin Pajonk at Expert Denture Clinic.
Dr. Pajonk is a trusted denturist in your area that specializes in denture repairs, often completing the needed repairs the very same day you come in. That way you donâ€™t have to go without teeth. While you visit, Dr. Pajonk will ensure your dentures fit properly and make recommendations based on your needs.Â
Best of all the initial consultation is free with no cost or obligation whatsoever. Our goal is to ensure you have an amazing smile and highly functional teeth.
Call our clinic now at (204) 334-0022 to book your visit with Winnipeg Denturist Odin Pajonk.
Â Eating With Dentures
- Biting and chewing will feel different if youâ€™re wearing new dentures or wearing dentures for the first time. It takes a few days until you get used to it, so be patient. The real problem is if your dentures are loose. In this case, book an appointment with a reputable denturist.
- First-time denture wearer? You may think that your food has lost its flavour, but this feeling is normal and it happens because your brain is overstimulated by your dentures. After a while, your brain pays less attention to them, and the flavour becomes more noticeable again.
- Chew slowly and distribute the food to both sides of your mouth.Cutting your meal in small pieces is better than trying to eat larger bites.
- Be extra careful when you’re eating crusty food, like some types of bread, because they can cause damage to your dentures. Talk to your denturist for more information on choosing the right foods for you.
- Make sure your food isn’t too hot before you take a bite. Sometimes people who wear dentures have trouble sensing hot food and drinks, which might cause burns.
We hope that these tips help you eat more comfortably while wearing dentures. By the way, do you know the types of dentures and their benefits? If you donâ€™t, check out this other blog we wrote with lots of useful information!
For all your questions and concerns about dentures, contact Expert Denture Clinic online or by calling us at (204) 334-0022.
Arrange an appointment!
Finally got my smile back! Excellent work and great service. Extremely satisfied with the outcome.
Thank You Dr Odin. I have never been happy with the way my front teeth looked. I would not smile, I was not happy. My brother in law told me about you. You fixed my teeth and now I love my smile.?
Quick call back. Got me in the same day. The repair was excellent and the owner is very friendly but also professional. Highly recommend Expert Denture Clinic
Glad to have done business with you. I'm quite satisfied with my teeth. I recommend you to my friend.
Rossmere Plaza 8-1050 Henderson
Hwy Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Monday-Friday: 10AM-6PM (Evening appointments available)
We would love to hear from you! Feel free to call or visit our?wheelchair accessible location for all your denture needs.